The Carlos L. Gonzalez and Mr. Edward (Eddie) Gonzalez Jr. Allied Health Scholarship
This scholarship fund was developed to help support current Hostos students enrolled in any of the Allied Health programs including Dental Hygiene, Nursing and Radiologic Technology. The scholarship will be awarded to full-time and part-time students who are in good academic standing as per the cumulative GPA. Applicants must demonstrate financial need as per CUNY’s financial aid policy and submit a personal statement.
- up to $1,000
- Supplemental Questions
- Is your cumulative GPA 2.0 or higher?
- Have you completed at least 12 credits at Hostos?
- Are you currently enrolled at Hostos as a full or part-time student?
- Describe your history of community service whether at Hostos or in your local community.
- Is your declared major at Hostos in any of the following programs: Nursing, Dental Hygiene or Radiology Technology?
- Are you committed to community service?
- Please describe your educational or career goals and talk about how receiving this scholarship will help you achieve them.
- Please indicate your current credit hours.
- Show 3 more